Oct 17, 2007

Ryan

Date: Oct 17, 2007 8:09 AM
Subject: Ryan
To: Charmaine Wilson <charmaine.gighalfwayhouse@gmail.com>

Hi there

Thanks for the reply, is it not amazing how God is in control and
directing your ways. From where you started and what you write now
is a big shift, but as each season has past you have touched lives.
I can tell you without speaking to Ryan that you have touched
his life and some of the Fruit you planted has stood good for
him somewhere.

You have touched my life also. I tell you I could never have even
tried to run the drug program at home and can understand the
reluctance towards it. In fact I would not encourage parents
to do it as the drug problem generally is some problem that
started at that very home. Parents are also to close and cannot
see through the tough requirements that are necessary to help the
drug person. An outsider is the best. They are neutral and someone
like you looks at the problem objectively. I would have done a
terrible job. You did a wonderful job.

Anyway, thinking of you

Lots of Love
Uncle Kevin

No comments: