Oct 2, 2007

Timothy's Testamony

I Greet you in the Holy name of our Lord!!
Also it is very joyful momment to write to the loved ones,especially the choosen ones.
I would like first to thank you for everything you have put up in my life and the seed you have planted in my heart...the seed is the TRUTH...only owned by GOD.
Now I see life in a clear light and I am courageous to face all trends and storms,just because
the identity crisiss is gone by and New Life in Christ is my anchor.Thank you so much***
 I would like also to share with you on how my spiritual life is like here in malaysia,I met few brothers in Christ from Malawi.That was second day from my arrival, my heart was warmed and I found myself whispering God is Good!!! Apart from my studies, the Lord has prepaired the banquet ahead of my trip,is'nt that amazing?
Then you came up in your mail telling me what LORD said through you,all I can say is 'I will treasure and TAKE hid on what God says' because His WORD is Life to all  who HEAR.
 
I will keep in touch  and once again I say thank you for everything,please send my love to all!
 
CHEERS,
 
Tim
A-6-16 Desaria Villa Condominium,
Limkokwing University,
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia.

No comments: